If you’re looking professional personal trainers in Manchester that can help you achieve your goals and get you real results, the team at Ollie Lawrence Personal Training in Manchester can help.
Ollie has been running his private personal training gym in Manchester with his team since 2002, and has even made appearances on TV and radio as a leading fitness expert. So what else makes us different to Manchester’s other personal trainers?
- A private, fully-equipped, empty gym to train in
- A personal nutrition plan designed around you, your lifestyle and your goals
- Unlimited tips on training, nutrition & body composition
- Up-to-date, effective training methods based on modern research
- One-on-one personal training sessions with one of the best personal trainers in Manchester
Training with one of the health and fitness experts at Ollie Lawrence Personal Training in Manchester means ensuring you get the most for your money, whilst actually achieving your fitness goals and enjoying yourself at the same time.
What are your goals?
Unlike other personal trainers in Manchester that will hand out basic, generic fitness regimes and diet plans, the trainers at Ollie Lawrence Personal Trainer will create a fitness and nutrition plan based on you and your goals. As a result, you’re likely to see:
- Fat loss
- Muscle growth
- Heightened motivation and willpower
- Higher energy throughout the day
- Better sleep
- Raised confidence & much more
Train in a private empty personal training gym in Manchester
Unlike other Manchester personal training professionals, Ollie Lawrence clients train in an empty, private gym, meaning you and your personal trainer can focus on nothing but you. This mean you’ll benefit from:
- Technique – Technique is something that even regular gym-goers aren’t necessarily strong on. If your technique isn’t right, then your not getting the optimal results. Not only that – you’re also risking injury. Many people assume that if a movement doesn’t hurt, they-re doing it right. Unfortunately, the majority of gym injuries are caused by long-term poor technique that will only become apparent once it’s too late. A good personal trainer will make sure you learn the correct technique for each exercise, so you can continue to do them effectively and efficient going forward.
- Motivation – One of the most common reasons people don’t maintain a gym routine or workout properly in the gym is due to a lack of motivation. For those of you that struggle to keep yourself motivated, a personal trainer is exactly what you need to get you into a strong routine that you enjoy. Our trainers are supportive and informative. We can assure you that your mentality towards exercise will change very early, simply due to the way you will feel and the results you’ll see.
- Privacy – Another concern for many people is the thought of working out in a public gym, especially if they’re in poor shape This is where our private gym comes in handy. You will be training alone with no one around but you and your trainer. That way, you’ll remain focused on your goals and not on what’s going on around you.
- Booked Appointments – If you’re a member of a public gym, it’s so easy to just decide last minute that you’d rather go home and relax instead of workout for an hour. But, as a member at our private gym, you know that you’re going to be at a booked appointment at a certain time and can prepare yourself, so you’re much less likely to cancel last minute.
- A Fitness Plan that Evolves – Unlike the majority of Manchester’s personal training professionals, the exercise plan that we create for you will evolve and develop based on your progress and your goals, ensuring you’re consistently maximising your results and speeding up your progress. Not only that – it cancels out the risk of you getting bored doing the same thing!
- Money Goes Further – Whilst many public gym members pay monthly and often don’t get their money’s worth throughout the month, paying by the session is a much more cost effective way to get in good shape. Plus, you’ll be exercising with one of the best personal trainers in Manchester, so you’ll be maximising your exercise quality and results at the same time.
- Knowledge in Sports Science & Fitness – Your personal trainer has studied to get where they are today and that means they are savvy with a range of the latest advancements in sports science. A qualified personal trainer will understand Kinesiology structured programming and recovery and ensure that the best fitness plan is developed for you as an individual. A good fitness programme is developed especially to maximise the entire time you spend exercising with your trainer.
- Social – Training can be hard, but it should be fun, too, which is why all of the trainers at Ollie Lawrence Personal Trainer like to keep an upbeat attitude and have fun throughout training sessions.
You’d be surprised at how fast you notice the changes in not only your appearance, but how you feel whilst following your personal training and nutrition regime. Have a look at a couple of our before and after photos from previous personal training clients of ours:
*please note whilst many of our current clients train 3 times a week, we ask all clients to undertake a minimum of 2 training sessions per week.
Get in Touch
So, if you’re interested in finding out more about our personal training, why not talk to Manchester’s best personal training professionals today? Get in touch with the trainers at Ollie Lawrence now by filling in the form below or calling us directly on 0161 399 00 77.